Replica's

Drewski

Re: Replica's

Post by Drewski » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 am

Maybe its the unveiling of Gary Numans remastered version of his 'Replica's album' from 1979 fame ???? 8-)
Many Miles away, there's a shadow on a door, of a cottage on the Shore, of a Dark Scottish Lake.....

CHWk7

Post by CHWk7 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 am

Do we know how far off completion they are? Where will they run I ask myself!

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 am

Well don't be asking me... I was being hush-hush too.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler

lsrdatabase

Post by lsrdatabase » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Sorry Bill and all,

I didn't mean to open a hornet's nest, and you did say you had 'seen' it. Anyway, I suppose I should have know better, so I apologise for any upset. I had thought 'THIS' forum was above this sort of thing. My mistake!

I never disclose information that I am asked not to, but if anyone wants 'something' kept hush-hush then say so, or give me a buzz, I'm only on the end of the phone.

I've found that speaking 'OPEN' by e-mail saves later conflict, at least most of the time.

Regards, Fred

p.s. Mind you, nobody normally takes notice of anything I say!

Mike Bull

Post by Mike Bull » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:35 pm

I apologise for any upset. I had thought 'THIS' forum was above this sort of thing. My mistake!
Sorry Fred, but that dig at this forum is totally unwarranted- the fault is entirely yours. The clue is in the title- 'PRIVATE Message'.

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Hang on guys... It doesn't bother me whether the world knows or not. I was merely trying to respect the fact that they've kept it quiet. It makes no difference to me at the end of the day so can we leave it there?
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler