Across The Lake

bluebirdsback

Re: Across The Lake

Post by bluebirdsback »

I have a spare watchable copy. Its laid about for a few years but I ran it through my disc player today and it played right through.
If you would like to drop me a private e mail with you postal details I will pop it in the post for you.
The moment you make something idiot proof a new breed of idiots will come along and prove you wrong
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

He obviously hasn't heard about my magic shed. If you need anything ask Rob first. Will fetch it in at the weekend. Saves me a stamp as well so all is good.
The moment you make something idiot proof a new breed of idiots will come along and prove you wrong
ThornyBush

Post by ThornyBush »

Excellent - I bought a copy off ebay last week but not a great copy - will give it a go - Cheers Rob, see you at the weekend! :)
"Turned Out Nice Again!"
""There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one."
Motorbikes, Big Blue "Boats", 1/2 Scale Wooden Silver Boats.... and Craft Ales (but not all at the same time)...
ThornyBush

Post by ThornyBush »

Cheers Rob - watched it last night, must admit I am a fan of Hopkins - I hope the ceremony went well today - Thank you!
"Turned Out Nice Again!"
""There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one."
Motorbikes, Big Blue "Boats", 1/2 Scale Wooden Silver Boats.... and Craft Ales (but not all at the same time)...
Moonie

Post by Moonie »

Terminator wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am Just had a word with a local and apparently the Villagers at that time where very excited at the film being made and having famous stars coming to town. Not to mention the extra revenue it fetched into the village for the business's.

Novie
I'll Be back

Just think if one day we had the original bluebird up and running and could return to her home on Coniston for a run or two up and down the lake! Now that would bring some extra revenue into the village.......
ted.walsh

Post by ted.walsh »

umm,
I did wonder the other day that perhaps the BBP should re-shoot the somewhat poor quality modern bits setup to simulate speed using the replica with some new footage using the original and edit it all together. I think that would really enhance the movie quite a bit...
Techteam

Post by Techteam »

Ted, Congrats on the new arrival.