Gina on The Wireless

alslad

Gina on The Wireless

Post by alslad » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello all,

Not much of a heads up, but just to let you know, Gina is doing an hour long 'one on one' at 2-00pm on BBC Radio Leeds this afternoon.

Hopefully she will get a plug or 2 in for the BBP!

Should be on iplayer later for those who want to listen in. **EDIT: this is the listen live link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_leeds/ but they won't add it to the iplayer listing until tomorrow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p007tc2y **

Darren
Treat life's problems like your dog would... if you can't eat it or sh*g it, just pee on it and walk away

alslad

Re: Gina on The Wireless

Post by alslad » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Quite a good hour's listening.

Loved the reference to Donald's 'social secretaries'!!

Bill got a mention early on, with much praise for both him and the rebuild, though no direct plug for the website.
Treat life's problems like your dog would... if you can't eat it or sh*g it, just pee on it and walk away

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 am

Found an hour to listen tonight. Never knew Donald was a big Nat King Cole fan. That's a bit spooky, so's my mum - I came up listening to everything he ever sang. And a very 'from the heart' piece from Gina. She's a great girl...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler

Terminator

Post by Terminator » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:05 am

I take it having attended the funeral Bill you have forgotten what was played in Church then back in 2001? Along with "Out of This World" or course :D Does "Unforgettable "ring any bells mate? A Lot of water under the bridge since that day so I guess it has slipped the old Grey cells mate. Is Alain around at the moment Bill or on his holidays camped down the street somewhere :lol: as sent him pics of yesterdays grand opening. Lots of people asking after you yesterday, "he's up to his eye's in rivetts and scrap I told them :)

Novie
"I've Gone"
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:42 am

"he's up to his eye's in rivetts and scrap I told them
I'd like to have been there but the above approximation is about right. It's all hands to the pumps now...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler