Sponsor Links - broken.

Davidss

Sponsor Links - broken.

Post by Davidss » Sun May 08, 2011 9:50 am

I was looking to see if I could find a supplier of blind rivets for my own project, and I thought to reward a business that was already supporting your project, by buying from them.

I thought I'd do my own research rather than clutter the Forum with a minor query. During the research I visited your sponsors page and found two broken links:
Dog Dogan and NB Group.

I found that LAS Aerospace supply blind rivets, but mainly in 1/16" diameter, whereas I need 3/16" diameter, to match / replace what exists.
Perhaps therefore, I'm starting in the wrong place, and I'm as well off with a general Google, \which is what I did before I had this bright idea of hanging on your coat tails.
Can't win them all, but I thought I'd pass on what I did find !!

Cheers.

Renegadenemo

Re: Sponsor Links - broken.

Post by Renegadenemo » Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 am

Hi there - thanks for the info on the broken links, we'll have our IT bods look at it. In the meantime you'll be able to get your rivets from Satair but maybe you missed a trick with LAS because they list plenty of 3/16 rivets.

http://www.lasaero.com/site/products/ar ... =D00FTEPVH
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler

Davidss

Post by Davidss » Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Thanks, I'll have another look at LAS, and a first look at Satair.

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Mon May 09, 2011 12:15 am

Satair are top-notch and can supply anything but they also supply to Airbus so be patient as they have bigger fish to fry most days. LAS customer service is first class and they'll ship one to one million rivets promptly but there's lots of things they don't have. Between the two you'll get what you need.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler