Records week 2013

Renegadenemo

Re: Records week 2013

Post by Renegadenemo »

Just a bouyancy aid missing though ;)
No thanks - I've fallen in there enough times in January to know you don't want to be getting wet.I'll be sticking with my drysuit.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
captain sparkle

Post by captain sparkle »

Terminator wrote:Its never to late Captain Sparkle and it was my pleasure to meet you and your mate who enlightened me re- your Interesting name. I must have a look at the website he told me about with your antics on the Isle of Man etc. Great Pics of Miss Albatross, have you got anymore you can share especially one's if you went down to the measured Kilo of Miss Albatross at speed?
Cheers
Novie
The offer still stands for the 'bird scaring rockets'!! :D
Unfortunately no pics of the flying 'Miss albatross', Novie,
here are the others I have.
TED WALSH AT SPEED ON CONISTON

Now over 3.1 Million hits on Youtube, subscribers needed! permanent positions available, please apply now!
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Cheers Captain Sparkle I'm sure Mr Smith would allow your act on the beach when K7 returns as would I. However with all this H&S Bo--ocks flying around theses days you will be lucky if somebody doesn't have to right a risk assessment on what if somebody should have to blow there nose or fart! I would love to see your show personally brings a whole new meaning to our little rocket boat competition we used to have in January at the Speed Record Club gathering. I'd strap you to a plank and send you down the lake and I would be sure to win :D even if it was just for content never mind distance traveled :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great pics thank you.

Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
captain sparkle

Post by captain sparkle »

Novie!
Just remembered, I have this footage on youtube, from 2009.
TED WALSH AT SPEED ON CONISTON

Now over 3.1 Million hits on Youtube, subscribers needed! permanent positions available, please apply now!
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Thanks Captain Sparkle appreciate it. I've just been a little pre- occupied with the vermin that has invaded my Fathers country. :evil:
Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"