DVD Part 2

Renegadenemo

DVD Part 2

Post by Renegadenemo »

The plan was to make May the pre-order period for the new DVD and offer all discs purchased up to June 1st with a certificate and a paint crumb and we've just about managed to stick with it. We lost a week or so with Carl's unscheduled departure but life goes on so tonight most of the DVDs have been packaged ready for posting on Monday. We've tried to turn out a top quality product in every sense so your feedback would be most welcome. Thanks for everyone's patience and let us know what you think as and when.
By the way - K7 now has her pointy end installed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
jonwrightk7

Re: DVD Part 2

Post by jonwrightk7 »

that picture send shivers down the spine. shes really coming together :D
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..
klingon

Post by klingon »

Got mine this morning-brilliant quality picture and sound-move over Spielberg!-complete with wee bit of K7 paint in the case-riveting(sic) watch and informative-well done guys!
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
Grant

Post by Grant »

Ken's visit is a true highlight and a joy to watch. Loved Bill's insistence on wanting to get it right. True dedication and reassuring to all of us watching that the boat is in the right hands.

"A wonderful, marvellous piece of British over-engineering"...

Keep it up guys and you can't go wrong!
rob565uk

Post by rob565uk »

I have just finished watching my copy - its' a GREAT piece of work, most interesting and informative. A great credit to all involved for the professionalism demonstrated in all aspects.

If you have not already purchased your own copy, all I can say is....why not? :D

1 in 10 people understands binary. The other one doesn't