Bluebird Art Discussion

lsrdatabase

Bluebird Art Discussion

Post by lsrdatabase »

New K7 Charity Poster,

This is a very small sample of the A2 poster, to help the hospital where the CORP receives his treatment, (Papworth Hospital (Cambridge). If anyone is interested in one of these supberb posters, please pm me.

Fred
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mike Bull on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title broadened to emcompass discussion
DMCK7 Fan

Re: New K7 Poster

Post by DMCK7 Fan »

Oh, WOW.

I think I will have to get me one of those.

I have sent you an e-mail Fred :D
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Fred,

Have you had the printing done already? If not I'm sure the BBP can help you out. We have some first class sponsors in this field who I'm sure will be willing to help with such a worthy cause. Give me a call.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
lsrdatabase

Post by lsrdatabase »

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the kind offer Bill, but it's already in the hands of the printers. I hope to have them ready for signing in a week or so.

There's a Blooodhound 1K club meet on the 12th July, when hopefully some of them can be signed by Richard, and the team.sorted.

Regards, Fred
lsrdatabase

Re: New K7 Poster - How to find it!

Post by lsrdatabase »

Hi All,

I've just had an e-mail from a customer, who couldn't find our poster 'THREE CHEERS' on my Website. It's easy, you just click on 'NEWSFLASH', and all will be revealed.

And just to answer Mike's question, because they wanted to help the 'CORPS' hospital. And because they offered'.

Regards to all, Fred
DMCK7 Fan

Post by DMCK7 Fan »

I think it makes a nice collectible, a past speed record holder tribute signed by current speed record holder and others invovled who where/are also campbell inspired.
A nice touch.
lsrdatabase

New ARTWORK NOW Available

Post by lsrdatabase »

Hi Bluebird Fans,

For what seems like a lifetime, my friend Terence Pegram and I have been planning to release a ‘Charity Print’. Terry has been working on his painting for many months, and I have finally finished my humble contribution.

Another, friend who has helped a great deal, is Tony Stuchbury. It was Tony who is responsible for blending the two images into the finished work.

I must admit to being rather proud of the finished article. When I saw the first ‘Full Gloss Print’, the image almost jumped off the page at me. It is nothing short of STUNNING!

If you would like to be amongst the first to see the finished print, sure to be collectors item, and also meet the artist’s involved, then go to my website

All proceeds from the sale of these beautiful Prints, will go to the Papworth Hospital, Cambridge, (Chest Medical Unit, charity No. C508),

This is, as some of you will know is where the Paul Evans the ‘CORP’ gets his treatment for C.O.P.D. (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease). This is a very debilitating illness, which makes it necessary for him to be on oxygen 24/7, and severely restricts his activities.

For those of you who do not know who the ‘CORP’ is, he was ‘Base’ on that crackly message ‘Base to Tango’, part of his sound recording of Bluebird’s Final Run.

In short, he was the ‘LAST’ person to talk to Donald Campbell, before he made that ‘Fatal’ final run.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these beautiful prints, then full details are also on my website.

Regards to you all, Fred Blois
lsrdatabase

Post by lsrdatabase »

Hi All,

Although our Charity 'THREE CHEERS' prints are still with the 'Corp', we now have Richards support in writing.
[attachment=0]Richard's message - E.jpg

Kind regards, Fred
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lsrdatabase

Charity Print - Now AVAILABLE!

Post by lsrdatabase »

Well, here it is.
At long last our ‘Charity Print’, ‘THREE CHEERS’ is now ready, and available.
Last night, I met up with Andy Green, the last person to sign them, and I shall be posting off the first batch tomorrow.
This really is your opportunity to purchase a unique ‘Work of Art’.
In this beautiful offering, the printers have captured all the drama and atmosphere of Terry’s and my creation.

The signatory’s on the ‘SIGNED’ prints now include:
Richard Noble, Andy Green, Ron Ayres, Ian Glover, & Ben Evans
All from the ThrustSSC and or the BloodhoundSSC Project.
Both artist, and Paul (CORP) Evans of the 1966/67 Bluebird K7 team.

Attached here are the scanned signatory’s

Full details can be viewed at http://www.rainbowcoloured.co.uk

Regards to all, Fred
Last edited by Mike Bull on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing thread. -Mike
rob565uk

Post by rob565uk »

Fred

I have just received my signed "Three Cheers" print and am absolutely delighted to be the very proud owner of signed print number 1 of 25.

The painting is just amazing, possessing a near 3-D quality and the composition, detail and colour are just fantastic. I spent a long time gazing at it, discovering more and more detail as I looked. It's a wonderful observation of both K7 and the Lake District, full of atmosphere and lots of charm.

You and your colleague Terry Pegram are to be congratulated for producing a wonderful work of art.

Bearing in mind the limited run of 25 signed prints, I urge every serious Campbell/Bluebird K7 fan to place their order without delay - this really is a one-off and will become a classic in it's own right. And you will be helping to support Papworth Hospital, where Paul Evans (The "Corp") is being treated.

Thanks Fred!

1 in 10 people understands binary. The other one doesn't