Christmas 2019

Malcolm Ops

Christmas 2019

Post by Malcolm Ops »

Merry Christmas to the Team and the Bute Crew along with others who have been part of this project. [If you haven't looked at the Team 'tag' lately do so] from one member of 'Operations'. This is the first year that I have failed to get to the workshop for my usual one day!

Have a good time with family and friends. May see some of you in person in 2020.

Best wishes, Malcolm.
Malcolm Ops

Derby, England
captain sparkle

Re: Christmas 2019

Post by captain sparkle »

Malcolm Ops wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:49 pm Merry Christmas to the Team and the Bute Crew along with others who have been part of this project. [If you haven't looked at the Team 'tag' lately do so] from one member of 'Operations'. This is the first year that I have failed to get to the workshop for my usual one day!

Have a good time with family and friends. May see some of you in person in 2020.

Best wishes, Malcolm.
What on earth are you doing blithering about on the interweb on christmas day????
Oh, wait...... Mmmm,
OK, Merry Christmas to all & hopefully some encouraging news in 2020.
TED WALSH AT SPEED ON CONISTON

Now over 3.1 Million hits on Youtube, subscribers needed! permanent positions available, please apply now!
Richie

Post by Richie »

A great day was had with family and friends.

Rather than some ensemble, we are very much a “Family” here at BBP, we have been through so much together for so long now that being mere “friends” no longer covers it...

I guess this is one of the reasons why we are able to resist adversity and achieve our goals so well !

Here’s to a happy remainder of 2019 and to a productive 2020 where I personally hope to see us out of this unnecessary deadlock and the boat being prepared for runs and subsequently later prepared for display in Coniston.

The ball, of course, is currently in someone else’s court...

I bid you all peace, prosperity and good health.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Here’s to a happy remainder of 2019 and to a productive 2020 where I personally hope to see us out of this unnecessary deadlock and the boat being prepared for runs and subsequently later prepared for display in Coniston.

The ball, of course, is currently in someone else’s court...
Hear hear, had a wonderful Christmas with our Bluebird family... And all the very best to our extended family out there for 2020. Hope to meet more of you this coming year and looking forward to the day we can meet you in the bar after a day's successful runs, if not in Coniston then in the back room of the Black Bull on Bute.

Bill

PS - As we're not flat out in the workshop this year I may even go to Coniston on the morning of the 4th to pay my respects. Never ever made it there in the 23 years I've been doing this Bluebird thing so it's about time so might catch up with a few folks there too.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.