Dick Ransome / pre-crash damage to K7

StuartB

Re: Dick Ransome / pre-crash damage to K7

Post by StuartB »

Guys,
a lively debate and as far as I remember almost as many inputs as the Bloctube control box conundrum, I now have a vision of Bill looking for a Duck launcher calibrated at 200MPH + and some more late nights in the workshop firing best duck at new tinware!!!! for my Penny's worth I think build the new fairings without added damage and display "stressed" ones alongside as has already been suggested.

Keep up the good work

Regards

Stuart
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

4th January at 08.45am Tut Tut :roll: :roll: Airbrushing History Oh God hear we go again dribble dribble :lol: :lol: :lol:
Novie
Runs for cover :D
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
malcolm uk

Post by malcolm uk »

"Campbell commenced the first run of his last record attempt at just after 8.45." - Neil Sheppard.

To which minute before running under power are you restoring K7 Novie? ;)

PS my Anorak is always at the cleaners!
Malcolm Pittwood
The Bluebird Project
Operations
ace_chris

Post by ace_chris »

I know we got a particularly cold spell at the moment malcolm but surely the anorak must come off now and again... ;)
malcolm uk

Post by malcolm uk »

I consider it 'bear baiting' when it comes to going toe to toe (or e mail to email) with Novie.

Why you may ask - because there was a bear pit preserved in Leeds when I first came North forty years ago and I guess it was that structure which influences my actions.
Malcolm Pittwood
The Bluebird Project
Operations
klingon

Post by klingon »

StuartB wrote:Guys,
a lively debate and as far as I remember almost as many inputs as the Bloctube control box conundrum, I now have a vision of Bill looking for a Duck launcher calibrated at 200MPH + and some more late nights in the workshop firing best duck at new tinware!!!! for my Penny's worth I think build the new fairings without added damage and display "stressed" ones alongside as has already been suggested.

Keep up the good work

Regards

Stuart
Theres a fully functional chicken launcher in Glasgow Transport Museum which Rolls Royce used to use to test the chickenproofing on jet engines-worked great until one day some doofus used a frozen chicken from Iceland and sent a new Conway engine to Valhalla! :lol:
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Hi Malcolm I had only just notice this evening when checking Klingon's posting that you had replied to my posting re-8.45 sorry about that old boy. :D
Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"