Pic of the Day

rob565uk

Re: Pic of the Day

Post by rob565uk »

Agreed, congratulations to all, especially Mike. As good as the original may have been, I am sure this is superior in every way, whilst looking absolutely correct. Brilliant!

1 in 10 people understands binary. The other one doesn't
Richie

Post by Richie »

Well done dudes.. Just one more to go Mike !
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Looking good guys, my initial reaction being WOW!
Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
Dominic Owen

Post by Dominic Owen »

Looking at todays pic and guessing that whatever goes over the top will require a crescent-shaped rebate to clear the cover (as well as remembering so many other examples of similar trickiness), I can't help but wonder if Ken had a secret hatred of 'tin-bashers'. :D I find it easy to imagine that he's having a quiet chuckle to himself somewhere.
One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity...
StuartB

Post by StuartB »

Fine Sponson Dolly that, does the brake come on when you take it out of the workshop?? Guys Great progress and a major milestone which has taken a great deal effort by all involved

Regards

Stuart
Richie

Post by Richie »

It's all to easy to forget how far the project have come, just look what they started with to where they are now !

A monumental achievement made possible by the great hearts and minds of people all over the world.....and the donations don't forget the donations. :D
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Inspector Gadget

Post by Inspector Gadget »

Richie wrote:It's all to easy to forget how far the project have come, just look what they started with to where they are now !

A monumental achievement made possible by the great hearts and minds of people all over the world.....and the donations don't forget the donations. :D

Please forgive my total incompetence in finding ex 'picture of the day' pictures but is there an archive where they all live?

its my age I'm afraid...
Inspector Gadget

Post by Inspector Gadget »

Cancel that request please...

I thought media was a reference to the TV/Radio industry... doh!!
Renegadenemo

POTD

Post by Renegadenemo »

How is everyone liking the retro POTD, or not?

There's some amazing work going on with the new sponson tops that we're saving for the diary so hopefully the new POTD is filling the gap.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
mtskull

Re: POTD

Post by mtskull »

Renegadenemo wrote:How is everyone liking the retro POTD, or not?
Liking it very much; even for those of us who have been following the project from the outset, there is a tendency to forget what you started with and what an incredible journey it has been to where things stand now.
Looking forward to all these sponson piccies that you have been keeping back, though... ;)
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.