Bluebird & Other Scale Models

Renegadenemo

Re: Bluebird Models

Post by Renegadenemo »

Hi Mark,

Not sure to what extent we can help you in here as we're mostly concerned with the boat. if the boat drawings are any indication, and we occasionally get asked to help model makers with regard to the boat, then the car drawings will be of a zillion small parts too and of little use to a model maker. Maybe you'd be better off working and scaling from archive photos. After all, it works for us most of the time.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
K7boats

Re: CN7 Model

Post by K7boats »

markm wrote:Hello
Here's hoping I can find the help I need to build a 1/8th scale radio controlled model of CN7
I have found a drawing on the web of CN7 which shows her in side, front and rear profile and also in section at the centre of the front and rear wheels and also midway between
I need to come up with a set of drawings much like a model ships drawings that show the shape from front to rear so as to be able to get the correct body profile.
Are such drawings available or can anyone help me convert the drawing I have

I propose to build a radio controlled electric powered model at 1/8th scale
I have managed to source a set of wheels which can be utilised and also a turbine sound unit
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards
Mark
Hello Mark , you may have seen my K7 project after it is finished I was going to build a CN7 but it's took me 2 years + to get to a certain stage and I've still to finish the boat shed launch rig and Jetstar to name a few!! I do have a set of drawings of CN7 but don't have a scanner or printer large enough to copy them but I will see if I can get some done after a long time and thought I decided to change direction I've decided to build a working model of the CN8 rocket car as I don't think it's been done and it would be nice to see if it works but that would be after my main project K7 and if I'm still young and fit enough
longarmedgibbon

Post by longarmedgibbon »

Heres a just finished working k4 my dad (ernie lazenby) has just finished
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonwrightk7

Post by jonwrightk7 »

absolutely stunning Ian!!!!!!!
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..
quicksilver-wsr

Post by quicksilver-wsr »

Wow! Impressive 8-)

Nigel
f1steveuk

Post by f1steveuk »

Ernie is quiet good isn't he!!
Steve Holter, UK and France, and sometimes reality....................
astalclive_elliott

Re: CN7 Model

Post by astalclive_elliott »

markm wrote:Hello
Here's hoping I can find the help I need to build a 1/8th scale radio controlled model of CN7
I have found a drawing on the web of CN7 which shows her in side, front and rear profile and also in section at the centre of the front and rear wheels and also midway between
I need to come up with a set of drawings much like a model ships drawings that show the shape from front to rear so as to be able to get the correct body profile.
Are such drawings available or can anyone help me convert the drawing I have

I propose to build a radio controlled electric powered model at 1/8th scale
I have managed to source a set of wheels which can be utilised and also a turbine sound unit
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards
Mark
Hi
these any good to you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rob565uk

Re: Bluebird & Other Scale Models

Post by rob565uk »

Looks very impressive Mike - great detail and detailing

1 in 10 people understands binary. The other one doesn't
Richie

Post by Richie »

Will have to commission you to do me a Britannic wreck !
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
longarmedgibbon

Post by longarmedgibbon »

Heres a working sratch built miss canadianna built by ernie lazenby