Prints for sale

Healey nut

Prints for sale

Post by Healey nut »

Hi all.
Ive been perusing and I am quite taken by the prints of Bluebird for sale but theres no information as to the size of the prints .
Also how would you handle shipping them to me in Canada .
Help appreciated .
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen:
Renegadenemo

Re: Prints for sale

Post by Renegadenemo »

Hi there, shipping to Canada is no problem. We ship worldwide on a regular basis. Which prints are you interested in? They're all shapes and sizes.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
lsrdatabase

Post by lsrdatabase »

Hi, May I enquire as to which prints you are referring to. I myself produce a booklet (The Research & Development of Donald Campbell's K7 Bluebird.) and a larger volume (Rainbow Coloured) the complete story of the K7 Bluebird. Both include many line drawings and sketches. All of which are available on a C.D.
Good luck, Fred Blois
P.S. I might add that may plans were permitted for sale by Ken Norris, himself who also wrote a foreword to the Res * Dev booklet.

Links Removed (Webmaster)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wbjohn

Post by wbjohn »

unbelievable, touting wares on a not for profit web site.......
Richie

Post by Richie »

Healey,

I have purchased a number of prints through the bluebird project shop in support of the project, the quality is fantastic, I have mine framed. I know a few of us have them
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Healey nut

Post by Healey nut »

The prints that caught my eye the most were
Shes tramping
Bluebird at speed
Ready to go .
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen:
Richie

Post by Richie »

All great choices !

I have bluebird at speed and Full Power, the latter is not a Pittaway though.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Bluebird at Speed, Ready to Go and She's Tramping are by Keith Hick, all amazing pieces and reproduced for us to an incredible standard by Metro Imaging in London. One of Metro's founder members, Chris Jackson, later to lose a cruel battle against a rare form of cancer in 2012, pledged to help the project by reproducing Keith's work for us FOC and the company carries on his legacy to this day thus ensuring that the money from every print goes straight into the boat. It was a generous gesture at the time when we had nothing and people were looking at our pile of bits as we promised to make them into a boat with more than a little scepticism - but to have it honoured six years later is outstanding.
The prints are big - the size of one of those free calendars your suppliers leave at Christmas with pic's of Britain's finest viaducts or sunsets over God knows where. They're also printed on paper as thick as carpet and we'll sign them for you too if you like.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Mentallica

Post by Mentallica »

The prints are very good, really need to stop spending money on essentials and buy some :lol:
Richie

Post by Richie »

I thought my Pittaway was “Bluebird at speed”

Clearly I need to remove it from the wall and have a look.

I find it strange in a way that most of the project team have purchased images of the Boat, yet we see the real thing three times a week (or more in some folks cases)

I believe Novie may top us all on the art count as I think he has purchased almost every quality print made !

EDIT: just checked and it’s titled “The final curtain”