Pic of the Day

bluebirdsback

Re: Pic of the Day

Post by bluebirdsback »

Even better to polish it :oops:
The moment you make something idiot proof a new breed of idiots will come along and prove you wrong
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Re- Pic of the day,Donald's main air delivery hose. And what a fine piece of polishing up even if I do say so myself. Another splendid piece of original fabric being once again returned to this iconic Craft :)

Novie

"I'll Be Back"
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

It suddenly stuck me that something is wrong with the latest pic of the day/week :) Has it been airbrushed or superimposed I thought ?
Its far to Clinical a setting for "Rob, The Rivet Reinstater". :D
I have it :idea: Theirs no mess!!!! Rob always makes a mess when ever he is working! Why is there no mess? Perhaps he has turned over a new leaf and keeps his working area free from all manner of debri :lol:

Only fooling Rob your doing a fantastic Job of reinstating those rivets mate.

Novie
"I'll Be back"
Home-s.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mike Bull on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Relevant picture added
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Hey Novie old pal.
I have been accused in the past of leaving a trail of debris behind me. Very unfairly in my oppinion. If you check out my work station ie the rivet trolley then compare this to Bills workstation or Mikes Bench or any of the other work benches for that matter you will see which is the most organised. I admit this may not have always been the case, but the man doing the most work is bound to make most mess. But now with promotion from rivet remover to lord of the rivet and more recently to LEGEND, one has to set an example to the numpty section of the group. Besides us lords need a clean area for break time to enjoy thier Champers and caviar.

Mike the block and me set over 100 rivets tonight so another splendid nights work. When you add that to the work the rest of the lads put in on panels and widgets etc, my boat should be ready in no time. :D
The moment you make something idiot proof a new breed of idiots will come along and prove you wrong
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Well, Rob, for a man who leaves an indescribable trail of muck and rubbish everywhere he goes, to say nothing of hiding / losing all the tools, I thought you dressed that up rather well. The rivets on that middle floor do look rather magnificent though so I guess we'll have to let you off.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Davidss

Post by Davidss »

If you want us 'outsiders' to appreciate what you are chatting about you will need to populate this thread with the pictures / scenes you are referring to, otherwise, as the current PoD fades into obscurity, no-one outside the inner circle will be able to understand what the hell you were rabbiting on about.

Just thought I'd mention the point, from another perspective. You can also, of course, continue as you are.
I appreciate the Build takes priority, but, if the purpose of the Forum is to bring us with you, ........

Cheers.
malcolm uk

Post by malcolm uk »

But you will note that none of the untidy areas have appeared as pictures! :lol:

Malcolm
Sticking to the 'clean end' of Operations.
Malcolm Pittwood
The Bluebird Project
Operations
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

No good taking pictures of the benches this week. I was away on Wednesday so what did the crew do? Hoovered, dusted and drank tea like a bunch of housewives. Any more absences and they'll probably bring in their ironing boards and a telly to watch Constipation Street.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Yes while Bill was away reducing the duck population and Mick the block and myself were setting rivets the tidy fairies ascended upon the workshop putting all of the tools in thier correct places and sweeping floors. This caused havoc on Thursday as that is the last place we expect our tools to be. When i saw tidy benches i thought we had been broken into.
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Come on Mike were only waiting for you now :lol: