Coniston Bye laws/Ruskin

Renegadenemo

Re: Coniston Bye laws/Ruskin

Post by Renegadenemo »

I’m following him just for the entertainment value alone .
I thought he must have died of shame after his last episode, any normal person would have, so I almost missed all of that. He's hilarious, especially as he doesn't seem to have realised that he's ranting to himself.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Healey nut

Post by Healey nut »

I thought he must have died of shame after his last episode, any normal person would have, so I almost missed all of that. He's hilarious, especially as he doesn't seem to have realised that he's ranting to himself.

He’s quite the keyboard commando ..........but ner a reply to most of his tirades
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen:
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

He’s quite the keyboard commando ..........but ner a reply to most of his tirades
Not sure he's worked out that only his followers can see his tweets so there's no good ranting at me because l didn't even know he was there until an hour ago but there have been one or two replies.

This is my favourite.

TurtleShipEnterprise
@ship_turtle

Replying to
@woody52347602
your only bored because its light years beyond your intellect grow up eastham and stick to what you know !! selling cabbages

Jordangbr

Post by Jordangbr »

So his clever disguise has been compromised once more?
Curses, foiled again!
Still, he’s thoroughly entertaining in his rants and rambles but will he ride off into the sunset or regenerate into another identity like an idiotic Doctor Who?
Bangers!
You must have known I was coming!
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

but will he ride off into the sunset or regenerate into another identity like an idiotic Doctor Who?
If he rides off into the sunset someone might be able to verify this one way or the other.

Just been sent this.

Does it really say 'Starship Bluebird' at the bottom of that plate or has some joker been messing with Photoshop?

20200910_232856.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Filtertron

Post by Filtertron »

Renegadenemo wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 pm
but will he ride off into the sunset or regenerate into another identity like an idiotic Doctor Who?
If he rides off into the sunset someone might be able to verify this one way or the other.

Just been sent this.

Does it really say 'Starship Bluebird' at the bottom of that plate or has some joker been messing with Photoshop?

20200910_232856.jpg
That picture looks quite real to me. It's more than a bit cringe-worthy, but whatever floats his boat. If it makes him happy, I guess.

I have just logged onto Twitter to see what he's been up to since last night. It appears somebody has had the good sense to tell him to lock his Twitter feed down, as what he has been typing was very much in the public arena. His page is no longer visible to the public, which is perhaps a good thing. His posts are embarrassing.

I just hope he has the good sense to stop now. He's not helping anyone, least of all himself.
"What are you doing up that tree?"
"We're mountaineering on a rather tight budget."
mtskull

Post by mtskull »

Renegadenemo wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Just took a peek at his Facebook and, yes, I can confirm that Brian Eastham does indeed call his motorcycle “Starship Bluebird”.
If there was a symbol for “cringe” I would post it.....
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Oh deary......

I managed to read through most before it was locked out, all screen grabbed and IP harvested.

As funny as it was to read, I am genuinely concerned at the amount of time he spends monitoring everything that is said and done here, it is exceptionally unhealthy. I also noted the amount of libel which I have documented as a matter of course as we move forward.

But to clear up an issue he raised regarding myself, I didn’t say anything Latin ? That was mtskull.

I do however speak Italian quite well and I am teaching myself German which is far more difficult, however, I enjoy the challenge, my son is also helping me along with Russian.

I may be a thick dum dum as you state, but I managed to go to university and pass my exams in physics and maths so I guess someone somewhere may disagree with you, hey ho.... also I am not an inspector, I work for a living ! You need to chill out a bit.

Regarding the number plate, you may want to make it legal before heading out onto the roads, the font, border and screws all render it illegal, being a private plate if someone makes a complaint to DVLA they will revoke your right to display it as you don’t own the plate, only the right to display it.

To be clear it won’t be me that reports you as I am not the petty sort, however, you have been so derogatory about people on a global scale no less with your hate speech so you may want to sort it ASAP.

Stay safe on that bike, especially when carrying precious cargo on the back, it’s better to be late in this life than early into the next.

I bid you peace, good health and safe riding !
Last edited by Richie on Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Just took a peek at his Facebook and, yes, I can confirm that Brian Eastham does indeed call his motorcycle “Starship Bluebird”.
If there was a symbol for “cringe” I would post it.....
It's far beyond cringe. I mean, you just wouldn't. I'm amazed Gina didn't make him remove that at once. He takes it out into public places and everything!

But I think it's not too hard now for people to see where January's 180 turn originated.

Healey nut

Post by Healey nut »

I can confirm his Twitter feed is now unavailable even to me as I followed him so either he blocked me (yep I’m blocked :( :( ) or has locked down the feed totally .
He will probably return as a reincarnation of Mr Ed the talking horse or something similar .
Starship Bluebird ...........he’s definitely from another planet .........somewhere ..........out there .......beyond the galaxy.......
Last edited by Healey nut on Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen: