Renegadenemo wrote:Bloody miles away, as usual. What's their excuse?
Checking against photos and my own drawing, is it fair to say the list is:
1. Foredeck area narrows too much towards the front (pack some filler on the sides and shape to suit)
2. Nose profile off (more filler to make it less rounded at the front)
3. Rear of flutes too thick at the end (some cutting and sanding to bring them to a point at the end - also need to build the topsurface up with filler at the stern)
4. Fairing at base of fin wrong angle (cut off, sand flat and add back at correct angle from filler or semi-circular section plastic rod)
5. Fuselage needs a little fattening up around the central area to give it a slightly humped appearance in profile
I can't see what's wrong with the steering blister or cockpit sides though?