Have we ever listed everything that we know of that was recovered at the time, and it's fate?
To get us started off the top of my (very tired) head-
* F21 bulkhead with piece of frame tube -Filching
* Both sponsons -scrapped
* Pieces of sponson tops -cut up, distributed by Leo, infinity symbol section at Filching
* Big tangle comprising steering box/column with part of the wheel, right cockpit rail, panel mounting bar and associated bulkhead - ?
* Donald's '67 harness - cut off boat underwater and apparently now at Filching.
* Seat - fate unknown
* Headrest - at Filching
* Section of right side spar box and associated closing plate- Lakeland museum
* Donald's inner and outer helmets- Ruskin I think?
* Donald's socks, boots, life jacket, and a glove- ? (We have the other glove)
Now what have I forgotten?
"You never had the things you thought you should have had,
and you'll not get them now..."
is mos redintegro